Free JUNE, JULY, or AUGUST 2020 Terms and Conditions:
- All approved returning families and approved new registrations, will automatically receive a credit on their account for the PARENT PORTION of fees (full fee less government or third party subsidy) that they would have normally been charged for one month of care, based on the age of their child, or children, on the applicable June, July or August start date. Any unused portion of this credit will expire on August 31st, 2020 and cannot be used towards child care fees after that date.
- Subsidized or third party partially funded families, will receive a credit of the parent portion of fees ONLY, therefore it is very important that subsidized parents ensure they keep their subsidy status current and up to date. Failure to do so, will result in the family owing the portion of subsidy that the Government or third party would have otherwise paid on their behalf.
- As per our current acceptance procedure, approval of returning families and new registrations is based on the number of childcare spaces available in the program at the time of the families start date. Approval will be granted on a first come, first serve basis. Families choosing to register for an earlier date, will be given priority enrollment over families choosing a later date. The daycare will do their best to confirm a familiy's space at least two weeks prior to their start date. If a space is not available, the family's deposit will be fully refunded. Families seeking childcare services for more than one child, are welcome to take advantage of this promotion for each of their children, subject to these terms and conditions.
- Please note that this offering cannot be taken advantage of at more than one Active Start location. For example, a parent cannot use this program at the Country Hills location for July and then transfer to the Sage Hill location and use the program there, for August.
- As a reminder, upon receipt of a confirmation of your enrollment, you are considered enrolled and therefore must give the required 1 month's calendar written notice of withdrawal (as outlined in the Parent Handbook, signed upon registering) or you will be charged childcare fees for the next applicable month.